Leading and one of Africa's most reputable firm, Oga Campaign International have opened nominations for the ranking of 2023 Top 100 SMEs in Nigeria. The ranking, which was launched in 2021, has become a notable list of the top-performing Small and Medium Enterprises excelling in their various sector across the country.
The contest will address the vast knowledge gap hampering the growth and sustainability of most Small and medium enterprise in Nigeria, it will focus on functional business literacy to provide resources and tools for SMEs to thrive and equip business owners with the necessary resources and required knowledge to scale their businesses.
SME 100 Challenge is the highest accolade for an SME to aspire for and beyond recognition and cash prizes, each category winners receive access to finance, grants, access to local and international markets, capacity development, access to business information, media & marketing exposure.
To Apply for the SME100 Challenge, you should meet the following criteria:
- Applicant should be the founder or a Co-founder of the company
- Applicant has Nigerian citizenship
- The said brand must be operating in Nigeria
Benefits & Rewards:
Finalists will receive invaluable training and mentorship.
- Join an entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Gain recognition and exposure
- Pitch to business leaders and win grants worth N10,000,000
- 1st Prize Winner: N15,000,000
- 2nd Prize Winner: N10,000,000
- 3rd Prize Winner: N7,500,000
- Other 7 other finalists: N2,500,000