Naija Brand Challenge is a contest for promising Nigeria entreprenuers through its prize competition.
The mission is to showcase and grow Nigeria brands who are creating positive impact in their communities and beyond, and inspire the movement of Nigerian entrepreneurship.
Apart from winning the prize, qualified participants have also exclusive access to mentoring and learning programs, access to grants, as well as to a community of like-minded Nigerian business leaders.
To Apply for the NBC Competition, you should meet the following criteria:
- Applicant should be the founder or a Co-founder of the company
- Applicant has Nigerian citizenship
- The said brand must be operating in Nigeria
Benefits & Rewards:
- NBC Finalists will receive invaluable training and mentorship.
- Join an entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Gain recognition and exposure
- Pitch to business leaders and win grants worth N10,000,000
- 1st Prize Winner: N7,500,000
- 2nd Prize Winner: N3,500,000
- 3rd Prize Winner: N2,000,000
- Other 7 other finalists: N1,000,000
- Africa CEO's Forum Program